Jennifer is an avid reader of books, leadership, biographies, inspirational and yes fiction too.
The list below is a partial list of some of Jennifer’s most loved reads.
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High (2nd Edition) – Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan and Al Switzler
- Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage – Alfred Lansing
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity – David Allen
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- Leader to Leader 2: Enduring Insights on Leadership from the Leader to Leader Institute’s Award Winning Journal – Frances Hesselbein & Alan Shrader
- Man’s Search for Meaning – Viktor E. Frankl
- Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change (3rd Edition) – Willian Bridges PhD
- Mud, Sweat, and Tears: The Autobiography – Bear Grylls
- Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter – Liz Wiseman with Greg Mckeown
- Our Iceberg is Melting – John Kotter
- Strengths Based Leadership – Tom Rath and Barry Conchie
- The Nibble Theory and the Kernel of Power: A book about Leadership, Self-Empowerment, and Personal Growth – Kaleel Jamison
- The Progress Principle: Using Small Wins to Ignite Joy, Engagement, and Creativity at Work – Teresa Amabile and Steven Kramer
- The Truth About Leadership: The No-fads, Heart-of-the-Matter Facts you Need to Know – James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner